Monday, January 19, 2009

Are you living your truth?... There's hope!


Every time I turn on the T.V.
Somebody's acting crazy
If you let it, it will drive you crazy
but I'm takin' back my power today
Gas prices they just keep on rising
The government they keep on lying
but we gotta keep on surviving
Keep living our truth and do the best we can do
Stand up for your rights
Keep shining your light
And show the world your smile
There's hope
It doesn't cost a thing to smile
You don't have to pay to laugh
You better thank God for that!
Do you even know how to go about determining what's true for you? Spend some time alone. Find out what makes you happy. In college, I went through a rough time where I had to spend some time alone... not by choice. But it was during that time, that I learned a lot about myself. I began to do things for me, and me alone. I began to learn about the type of person I had been, by simply looking at the choices I'd been making. I decided it was time to put me first and honor who I was.
Are you living your truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment