Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm resolved


What are your resolutions for ’09? Do you even make resolutions? I know there’s a school of thought out there that resolutions are for crap. I think it’s fun to make them. Who cares if you don’t follow through on all of them completely? It’s the attempt to accomplish the goals you’ve set out for yourself that’s the fun part. You know, I try to stay away from the traditional lose weight resolutions, because with a healthier lifestyle, the ideal weight will come. Believe me! I’m living proof! So for fun, here are my resolutions:



I resolve to…



  • live deliberately

  • become clear
    o strive for clarity in my thoughts and actions
    o know and practice my personal truths

  • please myself, not anyone else

  • take care of my outward appearance
    o get pedicures regularly
    o wash and deep condition my hair once a week
    o get the facial hair in check (eyebrows, upper lip, chin) [yes, I went there!]
    o get other body hair in check [do I even need to say where?]
    o perfect my makeup looks, and stretch beyond my natural eyeshadow quads

  • focus on my health
    o explore even healthier vegetarian options
    o engage in some type of exercise at least 6 days a week

  • get in tune with my inner sexy
    o sleep in negligees as often as I can, [it helps, believe me!]
    o begin yoga

What do you resolve?

No comments:

Post a Comment