Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Review: Organix Coconut Milk

In keeping with my resolution to wash and deep condition my hair regularly, I tried two new products this week. Organix Coconut Milk shampoo and conditioner.



From the website:


Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner

Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner is an exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance. The luxuriously creamy, foaming, hydrating formula leaves your hair feeling clean, glowing, softly scented and super soft.



So, first things first, the shampoo...



I like it! It doesn't have sodium laurel sulfate in it, so it immediately caught my eye. It is definitely creamy, has a great scent and creates a great lather. What's even better is that my hair felt really clean.. even clarified afterwards. It's a keeper!


Now the conditioner...
This is creamy goodness! Goes on like a dream and of course smells great! I may even get wild and crazy and add honey to it next time. I love soft hair. I'll stick with these two for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! so glad you jumped on the sulfate-free product bandwagon with me.
    Organix products rock...i love them.

    ReplyDelete