Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm fine, and you?

Come now, you know what time it is!!! Time to pull a song out of my bag!



I work in a very tough environment. If you aren't prepared for it, or don't deal very well with stress, it will break you down. And ther's literally no support from up top. I can't tell you how many co-workers are dealing with unexplainable health issues... symptoms that seem to pop up as soon as we walk in the building. I'm constantly asked, "Why are you always smiling?" or, "What are you doing smiling this early in the morning?" Most of the time, I just say, "I don't know!" and keep it moving. Sometimes, honestly, I don't know. But if I stop to think about it, I do know I guess.


I spent sometime very unhappy with my career. So unhappy that I quit! It didn't put us in a very good situation and so I spent even more time unhappy... with just life period. When I decided to go back to work, this location was the only one that gave me a chance when others said they'd be glad to have me, but at the beginning of the next school year. I needed a job then! So I took it. I was and still am, very grateful to have a job, because the alternative just wasn't working. So I will smile and keep it moving through all of that stress, because I know, it's not my forever place. And, I'm just fine with it.



No time for moping around, are you kidding?

And no time for negative vibes, cause I’m winning...


Feels so good, when you’re doing all the things that you want to do

Get the best out of life, treat yourself to something new

Keep your head up high

In yourself, believe in you, believe in me

Having a really good time, I’m not complaining

And I’m a still wear a smile if it raining

I got to enjoy myself regardless

I appreciate life,

I’m so glad I got mine

So I like what I see when I’m looking at me

When I’m walking past the mirror

Aint worried about you and what you gonna do

I’m a lady so I must stay classy

Got to keep it hot,

keep it togetherIf I want to get better

You see I wouldn’t change my life,

my life’s just…..Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment