Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I decided to live!


So, over the weekend, I threw my inhibitions to the wind, went out and got a nose piercing! I know, who would have thought 31 year old ME would be sporting a nose ring?

I'm not going to tell you that it didn't hurt, because it did. Well, for like 5 seconds. Once it was over, I was like a little kid with a new toy (Well, a toy that I'm not supposed to touch!)! I couldn't believe it! I loved it instantly!

I've been wanting this piercing for a bit now, but have been holding out for various reasons :

** I'm to old
** It's going to hurt

But, as the saying goes, you're only as old as you feel, and I feel great. So after deciding to do it, next came decidong on the day. That was the hard part. I decided it was time this past Saturday. What was I waiting for?

It's an amazing feeling. It's kinda freeing in a way. I love it! It's me! And my hubby says it looks as if it were always there.

I'm not going to let life just pass me by. I'm going to live it, and live it boldly! Oh yeah, and on purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment