Wednesday, May 13, 2009

................... Dream on, sister!

A little while ago, I was challenged to dream big. I was also asked to identify my distractions Our dreams can become achievable goals if we have a plan in place. So here goes..

My goal...
To apply, be accepted, work on, and attain my doctorate degree without paying for a single class.

The Plan
I've got to start gathering all of my application materials pronto, retake the GRE (my previous scores are over 5 years old). I've got to start researching scholarships and more importantly assistantships to pay for and bring in funds while I complete my studies.

My distractions
Being discouraged by the success and/or achievement of those around me. The whole "when is it going to be my turn" feeling.

But I know if I stay focused on my goal, I will achieve it.

1 comment:

  1. Heck yeah!!!! Love hearing about goals. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Must stay focused and motivated.

    ReplyDelete